Key areas of activities
The key areas of ASPPE activities are:
- Studying, developing and disseminating knowledge in the field of program and policy evaluation;
- Studying, developing and disseminating knowledge in the field of impact assessment (RIA, EIA and others);
- Facilitating professional development of specialists in program and policy evaluation, impact assessment;
- Facilitating information exchange among evaluation specialists in Russia;
- Integrating Russian evaluation specialists into the international community of evaluation professionals.
ASPPE performs the following activities:
- Conducts conferences and “round tables”;
- Conducts training events (seminars, trainings, distance learning, webinars);
- Develops and supports of specialized Internet resources (websites, e-zines, blogs, information portals);
- Issues newsletter to the members;
- Establishes and develops contacts with professional associations of specialists in program and policy evaluation in the CIS and the far abroad.
- The Association carries out its activities independently and in partnership with governmental and non-governmental organizations.